This week I am crushing on Burlwood Cellars, a cheap but tasty Chardonnay! Check out the video for a great quick trick to make cheap wine taste FANCY SMANCY!
Celebrate the Everyday by decking out your mantel for under $10! Check out this video that gives you a quick tutorial! Enjoy!
Today is National Spouses Day! You love each other, but you also are sooo busy that sometimes your spouse ends up on the back burner. Today is a great day to say, thank you for loving me even after you’ve seen my morning hair. Put the kids down early tonight and surprise your main squeeze with a fun at home date night! Check out these 20 fun at home date nights and our affiliate Amazon links!
- Turn the TV off, stick your phones in a drawer, put the kids to bed early and have a glass of wine with each other! These are my favorite stemless wine glasses!
Mikasa Cheers Stemless Wine Glass, 17-Ounce, Set of 4
2. Movie Night! Pick a cult classic and discuss your favorite parts. We love anything by Scorsese!
4 Film Favorites: Martin Scorsese (Goodfellas, The Departed, The Aviator, Mean Streets: Special Edition)
3. Cook together! Check out this free trial from Amazon Fresh!
Try AmazonFresh Free Trial
4. Plan a crazy vacation and look up ideas online! We’d love to check out all of our National Parks, where do you want to go?
Your Guide to the National Parks: The Complete Guide to all 59 National Parks (Second edition)
5. Create a bucket list. You have the rest of your life together, so think about some activities you’d love to do together one day!
The Bucket List: 1000 Adventures Big & Small
6. Have a chocolate tasting. Order a bunch of different fancy chocolate bars and pick your favorites.
Vosges Haut-Chocolat A Library of Mini Exotic Chocolate Bars, 9 Count
7. Order take out and eat it by candle light.
12 Bulk Gold Mercury Glass Votive Candle Holder
8. Watch a YouTube instructional video and learn how to dance together. You might not make the next Dancing with the Stars, but you are guaranteed some laughs
Club Line Dances 1 & 2: Beginner Lessons – Learn to dance the Wobble, Electric Slide, Cha-Cha Slide, Two-Step Line Dance, Cupid Shuffle, Cotton Eyed Joe, Footloose & Tush Push
9. Have an at home spa night. Turn your bedroom and bath into a Zen zone! Light some candles, order some face masks and give each other a foot rub!
Premium Quality 5-Pack Happy Skin Rejuvenating Facial Sheet Mask – All Natural Mask For All Skin Types – Rejuvenating Sheet With Green Tea, Collagen, Aloe Vera, Charcoal & Rose – Cruelty Free
10. Binge watch your favorite show. Put a blow up bed and some blankets on the floor and binge watch your favorite show!
Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump, Bed Height 22″, Queen
11. Get your Gamer on and play some video games together.
Microsoft One S 500GB Console – Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Bundle – Xbox
12. Have an international theme night! Cook a meal and watch a movie from the country you pick, try German food and check out Run Lola Run one of my favorite subtitled films!
Run Lola Run [Blu-ray]
12. Try making sushi together
Sushi Making Kit – Original AYA Sushi Maker Deluxe Exclusive Online Video Tutorials Complete with Sushi Knife 11 Piece DIY Sushi Set – Easy and Fun – Sushi Rolls – Maki Rolls
13. Make an Ice Cream Sundae Bar and build your own Sundaes!
Ghirardelli – 16 Ounce Chocolate & 17 Ounce Caramel Sauce Squeeze Bottles (Pack of 2) – with 3 Ounce Bag By The Cup Cereal Marshmallows
14. YouTube Karaoke sing off. Yup this is a legit thing, check it out because it is seriously hilarious!
BONAOK Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone,Valentine’s Day Gift 3-in-1 Portable Hand Speaker for iPhone/Android/iPad/Sony,PC and All Smartphone(Rose Gold)
15. Take a picnic outside and dine under the stars.
Picnic Backpack | Picnic Basket | Stylish All-in-One Portable Picnic Bag for 2 with Complete Wooden Cutlery Set, Stainless Steel S/P Shakers | Waterproof Fleece Picnic Blanket | Cooler Bag for Campin
16. Make a homemade pizza together with your favorite toppings
Pizza-2-Go Gift Box
17. Have a Chopped challenge, each of you put ingredients in a bag, exchange and cook each other a dish
Chopped Champions: Part 1
18. Try out a new cocktail together
RSVP Skinnies – 0 calorie mixers – Variety Pack, 4-boxes (6 packets per box)
20. Fondue Night! Who doesn’t love things dunked in cheese?
Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker
I am super pumped to introduce our weekly video series, Wine Crush Wednesday! Wine is defiantly my jam, I LOVE wine and everything that goes along with it, so each Wednesday we are going to share tips and suggestions to help you have your best wine Wednesday!
This week we are going to talk one of my most favorite Chardonnay and how to quickly cool a bottle down for a last minuet sipping! Click here to check out Wine Crush Wednesday Episode 1!
Wine Crush Wednesday is sponsored by WSJ Wines! Who knew the Wall Street Journal was a hardcore wine peeps! WSJ Wines had me at “Deliver Wine to Your Door” and they are offering an $120 savings opportunity on their wine club for Sip Sip Hooray followers. So check out the sponsored links below to get this awesome savings opportunity and if you buy, Sip Sip Hooray makes a little bit of money!
https://sbtapp.onelink.me/886354604?pid=SBTiOSAPP&c=Share_app-dl-open&af_dp=dl-open&af_web_dp=https://app.stopbreathethink.org/I was blessed with one of those brains that seems to really kick in to hear about the time I put my head down on my pillow! I had tried lots of things like melatonin, weird pillows and even just plain old counting sheep.
One day at work I took a leadership course that was about mindfulness. (Insert eye role here). I went into the class super skeptical, I mean, waste of time right? To be honest, some of the class really was a little “yeah yeah yeah, I’m never gonna do that” BUT then I discovered meditation and it really has helped me focus and release all those thoughts that run wild through my mind. I’ve found if I just pause for even a few minuets it can really change my mindset!
If you are interested in trying something new on this fabulous Tuesday, check out my favorite FREE mindfulness app that helps provide you with guided meditations. They even have some kids guided breathing exercises that are fun to try with the family. Hope you enjoy this as much as I do!
I‘m using the Stop, Breathe & Think app to meditate! #sbt https://sbtapp.onelink.me/886354604?pid=SBTiOSAPP&c=Share_app-dl-open&af_dp=dl-open&af_web_dp=https://app.stopbreathethink.org/
Welcome to Saturday’s Sips & Tips, cheout the first episode where we help you ditch that gross beverage bucket! Click here for the video and be sure to follow us on social media!
Monday’s stink! The lustful look at the weekend ahead seems like an eternity away, so why not shake up your week with a fun family game night. In my house on Monday’s by the time I wake up, my husband is already gone for the day, the house is sort of a wreak from the weekend, my kiddo is whining about school and I know once I hit work there will be a thousand emails and meetings no stop. Monday’s are non-stop, so do yourself a favor and have a little fun when you get home!
Fix a crock pot meal, have a drink and enjoy a little bit of time having fun with your family. One of my favorite easy game Monday night meals is Park Place Chicken Sandwiches. I grab a prepackaged bag of salad or pre-chopped fruit from the grocery and serve with my guys favorite chips. The goal is to make it so easy that you just walk in the door and you’re ready to get your monopoly on!
Sunday night before bed…
- I pop all the ingredients into the crock pot and just place it in the fridge till the morning.
- I also write myself a post-it note and put it on the garage door, because Monday mornings are nuts and I have totally forgotten to pull it out of the fridge and get it cooking in the base.
- I grab 2 cans of Sophia Coopola’s Champagne (I mean it’s a Monday, if you want to go all in pop a whole bottle in there) and a few beers for the hubs to make sure they are chilling in the fridge
- Track down the monopoly game and toss it on the table
- Prep done!
- Walk in the door, pop your champagne and get your kid to start setting up the game as you shred up the chicken.
- Serve everything on paper plates for less clean up
- Soak up your family time and feel the magic of what Monday’s can be like if you plan on just carving out a little bit of fun time!
Check out these affiliates on Amazon that offer some great Monopoly options to include all members of the family. My 5 year old LOVES the Monopoly Junior Edition!