JT! He’s back, he’s really really back! A few years ago (or maybe a few decades ago) I would have spent album release day popping my cassette in the boom box, gazing longingly at my Justin Timberlake posters and dancing around my room all night in PJ’s and socks while I memorized all the lyrics. My husband and son might think I have lost my mind if I did that today, plus I have a feeling “Man of the Woods” isn’t going to be dropping to cassette. So my plan is to snag a bottle of my favorite wine, mix up a batch of my favorite woody’s bath salt, download the Justin’s new album and binge listen while soaking in the tub and flipping through my favorite pile of trashy magazines! If you are as much of a music junkie as my, why not try out Amazon’s Music Unlimited with a free trial at this link! Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial
□ Minera Dead Sea Salt 2lb Bag Fine Grain, 100% Pure Mineral Salt Treatment
□ Dr Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Pre & Post Workout, 3 Pound Bag
§ Plant Therapy Cypress Essential Oil. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade. 10 ml (1/3 oz).
§ White Fir (Silver) Essential Oil (Abies Alba) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade – 10 ML
§ Cedarwood Premium 100% Pure, Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil – 10ml
This is the post excerpt.
This is a busy week for you party people! If you have a political junky in the house, give them some space, because this is their week. IRS tax filing begins Monday, we got the state of the union going on Tuesday and Janet Yellen’s term officially ends on Saturday. Not to mention we have a rare Lunar Eclipse on Wed, the kick off of Black History Month on Thursday and Groundhog Day on Friday. Probably the biggest news of the week, drum roll please… Justin Timberlake’s album “Man of the Woods” drops on Friday! AHHHHH!!!!
Whew, I don’t know about you, but I’m already pumped to be celebrating all the fun events this week! Check out the links to my other blog posts for some fun party ideas to support this busy week of events, because if tax’s and eclipses don’t get your motor running I don’t know what will!
• 01/29- Monday, IRS tax filing begins
○ Taquitos & Taxes: Drown those tax sorrows in creamy Black Bean Taquitos with an Avocado Lime Sauce
• 01/30- Tues, State of the Union
○ @realDontaldTrump says “Peace Out 2017”: Unlike our divided parties, this “State of the Union” Cheesecake Salad will be both comforting and healthy
• 01/31- Wed, Total Lunar Eclipse
○ Goodnight Moon, Hello Werewolves: Celebrate this rare “Blood Moon” by packing your KELLBEE Cup with a “Blood Moon Martini”
• 02/01-Thurs, Start of National African American History Month
○ Family Learning Night: Gather the family around to learn more about the amazing people and events that are celebrated during this month
• 02/02- Fri, Groundhog Day & Man of the Woods Album Drop
○ Punxsutawney Phil Better Not See His @$%^*$# Shadow: This winter has been brutal, so nibble on our”Punxsutawney” French Toast Muffins while live streaming Phil’s Big Reveal
○ Dragging Sexy Out of the Woods: Settle in and relax as you soak in our “Man of the Woods” Home Made Bath Salts while binge listening Justin Timberlake’s hotly awaited new album